Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tonight 6/11/09




Off for my date with GF; she hasn't punished me since Saturday, and since then I've accumulated several transgressions that will probably be dealt with severely. I have no way of knowing exactly what I am looking to receive until I am standing before her.

I ruined a perfectly good (and cute) pair of Air Walks by repeatedly wearing them without socks. From sweating in them as I ride my bike, they now smell like absolute hell, and I have them in a plastic bag because the smell is so overwhelming I can't have them open in the same room.

I have whined about my weight several times over the past few days. Worse, I have done it to people who obviously desire me, with the express intention of being complimented by them.

I have experienced guilt about things that in no way were my fault, yet still crippled me.

I haven't even pretended to pick up around here. I did a load of laundry because I was running out of underwear.

I am ready for whatever punishment I receive. I will post what happens tonight when I return.

3 comments:

  1. air walks are cool, wish i had a pair

    enjoy your spanking, gf's a lucky woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your self punishment should include posting pictures of your disgusting self.
    After read some of your posts I feel that I'm in the same category.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. So, you've got me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to read more...Hope you get a Good Spanking!

    `x~Abe's Heart.

    ReplyDelete

 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!